- January 21, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Сourses MBBS In Ukraine
International students get their higher education in universities, academies and institutes, that are not only accredited, but also have a special license to teach foreign students. All the universities from this Guide possess the license. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine controls the quality of educational services given to foreign students.
International students start their studying with the foundation year. It includes a course of Ukrainian language and some of the comprehensive subjects according to the future profession.
Further education is continuing together with Ukrainian students.
YOU HAVE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING TO US:
- Copy of the Secondary School Certificate with marks and grades.
- Birth Certificate.
- The latest General Medical Certificate.
- AIDS-test Certificate.
- Insurance Policy acting on the territory of Ukraine.
- 10 photos (size 60 x 40 mm).
- Back air ticket with the open return date of leaving during one year.
- NEET Qualified cetificate
* Documents specified in the points 1, 2 and 3 should be certified and legalized according to the legislation laws of the originating country. If there are no problems with the documents, you will get an official proposal, 2 copies of contract and the invoice for study course and other payments.
After that, you have to send a letter of confirmation of your coming for enrollment, one copy of the contract, a copy of the bank statement, that confirms your payment.
We then send the official invitation to the applicant.
As soon as you get the invitation you have to address the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. There you can find out the information about the list of documents needed to get a student visa.
To get through the passport control you have to show the passport with the visa, the copy of the official invitation and the medical insurance policy.On reaching the place of study, international students have to be registered in the local authorities within three working days. As a rule, we carry out this procedure as a free service to our applicants.
The procedure of medical insurance of international students is a usual practice in Ukraine . Medical insurance can be paid together with the tuition payment or at the airport in Ukraine.
There are other ways of payment as well.