Located in Eastern Europe, Ukraine is the largest country within the continent. It has Russia on its east, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary on the west, Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast and Romania and Moldova to the southwest. Ukraine became independent in 1991 with the fall of the Soviet Union. The change in economy and political structure from the Soviet Union to an independent country made lives of the common people very difficult in the initial years but soon, Ukraine coped with the change and emerged as a successful economy and a prosperous country. Culture in Ukraine is greatly influenced by Christianity and the culture of its neighboring countries.
The student must be above the age of 17 years and below the age of
25 years on 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
Students must have valid NEET Scorecard. Only NEET Qualified students can go to study from abroad.
Undergraduate course for Indian Students: As per the part III, Section 4 of the Gazette of India, extraordinary issue dated 18.02.2002, an Indian citizen eager of joining an undergraduate medical course in any foreign medical institution on or after 15th March 2002 should have Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India, New Delhi. India. To get the Eligibility certificate a candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent class (biology, physics, and chemistry with minimum 50% marks) from a recognized college.
Post-graduate course: Graduation in Medical and one-year internship from recognized college/university/institution by the Government of the concerned country.
For other students: as per the rules of the concerned country.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine: WHY MBBS IN UKRAINE
- MBBS in Abroad in Low Tuition Fee
- MBBS in Ukraine follows a high standard of education and teachers here are all highly qualified
- No admission test is required for entrance into most of the colleges and universities of the Ukraine country. The admission process is very simple.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process thus ensuring a certain standard of education, control over quality and advisory councils for supervision
- Equal value in all European countries under ECTS European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System
- World ranking of Ukrainian university high in almost every field.
- Almost all MBBS universities of Ukraine are recognized by international bodies and organizations such as WHO also known as AVICENNA Directory for Medicine, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), MCI Screening Test as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Scope of research and detailed study in the chosen subject area is vast in Ukraine.
- Almost all MBBS universities of Ukraine have scope for studying post- graduation and PhD thus allowing students to smoothly move from one level to the other.
- Guest lecturers and visiting professors of Ukrainian universities include globally acclaimed teachers and working professionals who are able to share their vast experience with the young minds.
- Many professional courses such as medicine is offered at much lower costs in the MBBS universities of Ukraine as compared to anywhere else in Europe.
- Cost of living is also low in Ukraine. A student with a mediocre lifestyle can survive by spending around 100USD – 200 USD a month. The medium of instruction is English in most courses and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine.
- The Ukrainian method of teaching is at par with that of the rest of the world and thus students find acceptance in fields of work as well as places of higher education elsewhere. The climate of Ukraine is moderate throughout the year thus making life comfortable.
- Ukraine has signed a bilateral student agreement with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to shift and to MBBS in Ukraine.
- A vast country with a variety of landscapes and vibrant culture, Ukraine is an attractive destination for those interested in traveling. Students can thus make the most of their holidays by exploring the country they gave chosen to study in.
- Foreigners join universities for accredited educational programs twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (from 01.01.2018 to 01.03.2018 and from 01.07. 2018 to 01.11.18 respectively for medical faculty applicants with English language as medium of instruction) to obtain a master’s qualification – according to the results of evaluation of the documents submitted and the interview.
- Getting Invitation letter from the university
- Documentation work like legalization from external affairs and translation to Ukraine language
- Taking Appointment and Payment of Visa fees to the Ukraine Embassy
- Arranging air ticket to Kiev
- Arranging road transportation from airport to the university
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students the opportunity to connect to their parents through phone
- Arranging for accommodation
Admission Process: MBBS in Ukraine
Fill in application form by visiting our website or download from the site and fill it up Submit along with copy of international passport, copy of school leaving certificate, filled up application form, and the registration amount of 40000Rs for covering charges of invitation letter, courier and Admission letter For applying are visa
STUDENT VISA APPLICATION TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
EuroEdcautions official Representative of the University a team specialized on visa application preparation. Generally, the Ukraine student visa is through an interview at the embassy. The embassy is based in New Delhi. Student has to travel and stay for 2 days in Delhi for the process. The success ratio of EuroEdcautions is 100% for Ukraine student Visa.There are lots of documents required for Ukraine student visa application as follows:
- Invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Education, Ukraine.
- Original Passport (min 2 years validity)
- 10th level mark sheet.
- 10+2 Level mark sheet
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate and HIV Certificate.
- Students bank statement (with minimum Rs. 4 Lacs bank balance).
- Parents Bank statement (min 6 month).
- School / college leaving/transfer certificate.
- Identical photographs (50 mm X 50 mm) – 10 Numbers
- Affidavit certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
For more information on the Visa application and process, you may call on our support team at +91 9849563663.
Euro educations will legalize the entire documents from external affairs and Ukraine embassy and translation of documents and travel insurance and submission and collection of documents from embassy of Ukraine and Visa charges will be charged as amount of 60000Rs After getting visa we will arrange the flight ticket to Ukraine with the group students our person will be accompanied with new coming students up to university and take care of admission process for this will be charged
Degree Awarded as General Physician( MD ) Duration 5.7 years
MBBS for Indian Students in Medical Colleges in Ukraine
|Name of the University||language||Duration|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Ukraine International Academy of Ecology & Medicine, Kharkivske, Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Kharkiv National Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|National Pirogov Memorial Medical University,Vinnytsya Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Odessa National Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Sumy Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University Ukraine||English, Ukrainian||6 years|
MBBS in Ukraine fees structure 2019
Ukraine is one of top countries of Europe in terms of its ability to provide quality education in the field of medicine. The medium of instruction is English and the degrees provided are acknowledged by all universities of Europe as well as the U.S.A, Canada and elsewhere in the world. The MBBS degree obtained from Ukrainian universities is also approved by international organisations such as UNESCO, WHO, MCI, PLAB (UK), ECFMG, USMLE (USA), MCC, and various others. Studying medicine at the universities of Ukraine is also much affordable as compared to others. Here are the fee structures of the leading medical schools of the country:
Fee structure 2019-2020 of Ukraine Medical Colleges
The top medical colleges and universities providing quality education are located in the western part of the country. Fees of Ukraine Medical Colleges are inexpensive and easily affordable for the students belonging to any country. Although the fees of MBBS Colleges in Ukraine is cheap but the quality of education is not compromised in any way. The MBBS from Ukraine has value as much as MBBS from Russia. You will find a vast list of the medical colleges and universities that offer study MBBS in Ukraine. Different college has different fee according to their facilities. Here the general fee structure in medical colleges of Ukraine.
EuroEducations is authorized for providing admission in all the following colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. In this Ukraine medical college list, some of the top-ranked and best medical universities are mentioned in Ukraine:
MBBS Ukraine fees structure 2019-2020
VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY,Mbbs in Ukraine fees structure
FEES DETAILS OF VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY 2019-2020 INTAKE
|Particular||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year||6th year||TOTAL $|
|Medical Insurance & Medical Checkup||200$||100$||100$||100$||100$||100$||700$|
|Admissionprocess &Airport Pickup||500$||–Nil—||–Nil—||–Nil—||–Nil—||–Nil—||500$|
|Total fee in Dollars||6900$||5900$||5900$||5900$||5900$||5900$||36400$|
|Total fee in INR||483000Rs||413000RS||413000Rs||413000Rs||413000Rs||413000Rs||2548000Rs|
NOTE: 1 DOLLAR=70 INR
- average expenditure for MBBS course in Ukraine for 6 years come 25-30lacks in INR
International Recognisation of The Universities
1) EQUAL VALUES IN ALL EUROPIAN COUNTRIES. European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
3) UK http://avicenna.ku.dk/database/medicine
4) MEDICAL COUNCIL OFINDIA (MCI) http://www.mciindia.org/ActsandAmendments/TheThirdScheduleofIMCAct.aspx
5) WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) http://www.wdoms.org/