MBBS in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine is getting very popular since last decade as Ukraine has a high number of state governed MBBS Universities. There are lots of international students visiting Ukraine for MBBS, mostly because some of best Medical universities of the world are present in Ukraine it self. MBBS Tuition fee in Ukraine is very low and inexpensive as compared to USA, UK or any other countries as the education is highly subsidized by Government of Ukraine. Medical Universities in Ukraine are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine, and the universities are listed in the “World Medical Schools” of the World Health Organization. Many Fee structure are ranked among top Medical Universities in the world hence many international students from India, Europe and other countries take Fee structure MBBS Colleges of Ukraine
Ukraine is a European country lying in the eastern part of the European continent. Ukraine shares its borders with the Soviet Union alias in the east and the northeast that is included in the Russian Federation. Slovakia, Poland, and Hungary connect Ukraine from the western borders. The Black Sea and the Sea of Azov cover the southern and south-eastern borders of Ukraine.
Being the largest area of all the European countries, Ukraine is said to be the largest country of the European continent which is the largest continent as well. No doubt that it was being the largest country but due to the occurrence of civil wars continuously one after another, it country keep on dividing.
The medical study is one of the toughest choices among all the fields. You need to clear complex entrance examinations in order to grab the opportunity for MBBS. But if you are considering your future MBBS Ukraine, you don’t have to put much effort as well as your precious time and money in the preparation of entrance examinations. The admission process is completed on the basis of marks secured by the student in 12th.
One of the top medical universities in Ukraine is Vinnitsa National Medical University – MBBS in Ukraine that encourages the principles of medicine in the world of conservative medicine. It focuses mainly on the reputed teaching methodology. The university has a special department of research for Ph.D. students. It provides practical knowledge to the students that allow students to have a hand on training in a practical environment.
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is famous for its medical programs that medical institutes of the country offer. Not only Indian students but the country welcomes international students from all over the globe from various countries. Study MBBS in Ukraine is a great choice for any medical student as the student teacher ratio in the class is maintained as per rules. One can easily clear his/her doubts in the class of small size. MBBS Ukraine is not only affordable but provides in-depth knowledge of the subject. The faculty is highly qualified if you think about teachers for MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS Ukraine classrooms are constructed as per the requirements of the medical students and are practical oriented. The benefit of the practical classroom is to attract students’ interest in the topic and subject and take it as one of their interest studying it. If you have any doubts about MCI registration, that is simple also. You will have to appear for the screening test for getting eligible for the MCI. MBBS from Ukraine is definitely the best choice for you to study MBBS in Ukraine as it is the country with 100% literacy rate. If you are looking for the premium Institute for MBBS in Ukraine, You can opt for Vinnitsa National Medical University also.
Fees of Ukraine Medical Colleges
The top medical colleges and universities providing quality education are Placed in the western part of the country. Fees of Ukraine Medical Colleges are inexpensive and easily affordable for the students belonging to any country. Although the fees of MBBS Colleges in Ukraine is cheap but the High quality of education is not compromised in any way. The MBBS from Ukraine has value as much as MBBS from Russia. You will find a vast list of the medical colleges and universities that offer study MBBS in Ukraine. Different college has different fee according to their facilities. Here the general fee structure in medical colleges of Ukraine.
Fees Structure in Medical Colleges of Ukraine
MBBS study is expensive in India. But if we look at the fees of Ukraine Medical Colleges, one can afford that if he or she is planning to study MBBS in Ukraine. The average tuition fee of medicine study is 2, 58,000 INR approximately for one year. Accommodation cost is 45,000 INR for one year. Medical Insurance expenses are 20,000 INR approximately. A fee for initial medical check up is 13,000 INR. Admission fee and registration fee
The best medical education is being provided in Ukraine for about more than 75 years. The language mode of teaching in Ukraine colleges is English. This will allow foreign students to understand the course clearly. One thing you need to do after completing MBBS study in Ukraine, you have to appear for the screening test to get qualified for MCI registration. Once you nailed your MCI registration, you will get eligible and licensed to practice medicine in your home country. Many students who completed their MBBS applied for MCI registration and are now well-established doctors in their own countries.
Let us discuss why one should join MBBS Ukraine Program:
- If you are thinking of studying abroad but are afraid of the high cost of MBBS fees as well as high accommodations, fees structure in medical colleges of Ukraine is best suited for you without any compromise in the quality of education.
- The admission process is clear and includes no complex procedures. No need to clear any entrance test for studying MBBS in Ukraine. One doesn’t have to rely on ranking for admission in MBBS.
- Indian Students will be eligible to appear for MCI screening test to get the license for their practice.
- The teaching is completely provided in international language English so that students from various countries could not face any problem in understanding the topics.
- You can easily get admission to PG level of medical course while studying in Ukraine as compared to taking admission in PG Medical courses in India.
- The education system of Universities of Ukraine for MBBS is incorporated under “Bologna Agreement” that offers postgraduate courses in Europe for MBBS students affordable.
- Weather conditions of Ukraine are moderate that makes students stay happily in the country without worrying about the hot and cold weather. Indian students feel it quite comfortable residing with the local Ukrainian people who are kind at heart and lovable.
- The cost of accommodation is usually low here in Ukraine and is about 8,000 INR per month which is not much as compared to accommodation cost in other European countries.
- Medical colleges and universities of Ukraine are ranked among the top medical universities in the world.
- The admission procedure is as simple as the procedure of a school student for admission. You only need to submit required documents to the college or university where you want to apply and wait for nearly a month. When you get a letter from the college for approval, your admission is guaranteed. The online system of admission made it easier for the international students especially Indian students. Students can now track the admission procedure and see where the process moves and when they will get an invitation letter from university or college wherever is applied.
MBBS in Ukraine
What is MBBS Course duration in Ukraine?
6 Years for MBBS .
When new Batch / Session start?
September to November every year Start the new Batch.
What is the semester duration?
There are two semesters each year, September to January and February to June. Students get holidays after giving exams at the end of every semester. Generally, they get 15 days holidays in January and approximately 1 month holiday in July to August which can be utilised by students to take a holiday break to different locations in Ukraine or visit the homeland.
What is the Medium of Study in Ukraine University?
English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Tuition fees include?
Tuition fees include all Study Material, Study Material, Library and other Examination fees, the fees and inclusion may differ from university to university.
What does Hostel Fees Include?
fees includes the basic facilities of fully furnished apartments, electricity, bed, mattress, study table, hot and cold water, kitchen with gas and round the clock security.
aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is required in 12th class. This criteria has been approved as per the direction of Medical Council of India (MCI).
How to Apply?
Admission in Ukraine Medical Colleges are strictly based on first come and first serve basis, no entrance exam are taken, so students must apply to universities as soon as possible. Every college has a limited seat available for foreign students which are frozen as soon as they get the application.
MBBS in Ukraine Fee structure 2021
The top medical colleges and universities providing quality education are Place in the western part of the Ukraine country. Fee Structure of Ukraine Medical Colleges are inexpensive and easily affordable for the students belonging to any country. Although the fees of MBBS Colleges in Ukraine is cheap but the quality of education is not compromised in any way. The MBBS from Ukraine has value as much as MBBS from Russia. You will find a vast list of the medical colleges and universities that offer study MBBS in Ukraine. Different college has different fee according to their facilities. Here the general fee structure in medical colleges of Ukraine.
EuroEducations is authorized for providing admission in all the following colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. In this Ukraine medical college list and fee structure, some of the top-ranked and best medical universities are mentioned in Ukraine:
MBBS in Ukraine Fee structure 2021
|Universities||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in US $||1st year Fees (Including Hostel and other charges) in ₹||Fees per year (2nd – 6th Year) in US $||Fees per year (2nd – 6th Year) in ₹||2nd-6th year Hostel in US $||2nd-6th year Hostel in ₹||Total Course Cost with Hostel in US $||Total Course Cost with Hostel in ₹|
|Vinnitsa National University||US $ 5,900||₹375556||US $ 4,400X5=22000||₹280076||US $ 500×5= US $ 2,500||₹159134||US $ 30400||₹1935073|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||US $ 6,700||₹ 4,30,810||US $ 4,200||₹2,70,060||US $ 280×5=US $ 1,400||₹90,020||US $ 29,100||₹18,71,130|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University||US $ 7,400||₹ 4,75,820||US $ 4,300||₹2,76,490||US $ 1,100×5= US $ 5,500||₹3,53,650||US $ 34,400||₹22,11,920|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||US $ 7,700||₹ 4,95,110||US $ 4,800||₹3,08,640||US $ 1,200×5=US $ 6,000||₹3,85,800||US $ 37,700||₹24,24,110|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||US $ 7,500||₹ 4,82,250||US $ 4,300||₹2,76,490||US $ 1,000×5= US $ 5,000||₹3,21,500||US $ 34,000||₹21,86,200|
|Kyiv Medical University||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,17,950||US $ 3,500||₹2,25,050||US $ 1,200×5=US $ 6,000||₹3,85,800||US $ 30,000||₹19,29,000|
|Ternopil State Medical University||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,17,950||US $ 4,100||₹2,63,630||US $ 400×5= US $ 2,000||₹1,28,600||US $ 29,000||₹18,64,700|
|Odessa State Medical University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,50,100||US $ 4,000 (US $ 300 increase per year)||₹2,57,200 (Increasing by ₹19,290 per year)||US $ 1,000×5= US $ 5,000||₹3,21,500||US $ 36,500||₹23,46,950|
|Sumy State Medical University||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,17,950||US $ 4,000||₹2,57,200||US $ 600×5= US $ 3,000||₹1,92,900||US $ 29,500||₹18,96,850|
|National University Shevchenko||US $ 6,500||₹ 4,17,950||US $ 4,000||₹2,57,200||US $ 800×5= US $ 4,000||₹2,57,200||US $ 30,500||₹19,61,150|
|Liviv National Medical University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,50,100||US $ 4,300||₹2,76,490||US $ 800×5= US $ 4,000||₹2,57,200||US $ 32,500||₹20,89,750|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||US $ 7,000||₹ 4,50,100||US $ 4,200||₹2,70,060||US $ 800×5= US $ 4,000||₹2,57,200||US $ 32,000||₹20,57,600|
- US $ 1= INR 64.30 has been used for calculation of fees in the table above. Please use the current exchange rate. Fees will be payable as per the exchange rate at the time of payment of the fees.
- There will be no increase in the fee structure once the student has enrolled.
- The fees for MBBS in Ukraine is payable directly to the university once the student reaches Ukraine.
- 1st-year expenses include College tuition fees, 1st-year hostel fees, other one-time expenses payable only in the 1st-year to the University.
- Admission, registration and Visa processing charges payable in India.
- Food expenses approximately US $ 1,000-1,200 per year.