- January 21, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: PG MEDICAL COURSE in Ukraine
The individual program of specialized training course based on the standard program of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and approved by the Scientific Council and the Rector of the Lugansk state medical university.
The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
1. Functional morphology of nervous system.
2. Reflexes and its changes.
3. General sensitivity and its disturbances.
4. Arbitrary movements and its disturbances.
5. Extrapyramidal disturbances of movements.
6. Cerebellum and disturbances of coordination of movements.
7. Disturbances of functions of cranial nervouses.
8. Disturbances of highest brain functions.
9. Disturbances of functions of vegetative nervous system.
10. Examination of nervous system of newborns and early age children.
12. Symptoms of damage of different parts of brain.
13. Symptoms of damage of spinal column and cranial nervouses.
14. Symptoms of damage of spinal cord and spinal cord roots.
15. Symptoms of damage of periferal nervous system.
16. Damage of lumbar, sacral and coccyx plexus and their nervouses.
17. Symptoms of damage of brain
1. Instrumental and laboratory methods of investigation in neurology.
2. Main syndromes of damage of nervous system.
3. Impairment of cerebral and spinal circulation.
4. Infectious and parasitic diseases of nervous system.
5. Diffused sclerosis.
6. Diseases of peripheral nervous system.
7. Nervous muscles diseases.
8. Side amiotrophic sclerosis.
9. Tumors of central nervous system.
10. Traumatic damages of central nervous system.
11. Congenital abnormalities. Syringomyelia.
12. Neuroskin syndromes.
13. Child’s cerebral paralysis.
14. Inherited diseases of metabolism with damage of nervous system.
15. Diseases with mainly damage of extrapyramidal system.
16. Degenerate diseases with mainly damage of extrapyramidal system and cerebellum.
17. Degenerate diseases with cognitive disturbances.
20. Facial pain.
21. Pains in neck, back and extremities.
22. Neurological disturbances under alcoholism and drug addition.
23. Neurological disturbances under somatic diseases and pregnancy.
24. Damages of nervous system under influence of physical and chemical factors.
25. Disturbances of sleep and vigilance.
26. Neurological aspects of neurotic disturbances.
27. Geriatric aspects of nervous system diseases.
28. General principles of neuroreanimatology.
The doctors have to go through the following cycles in the master program:
3. Paediatric neurology
5. MRT, EEG, EMG, CT