- January 21, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: PG MEDICAL COURSE in Ukraine
The individual program of specialized training course based on the standard program of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and approved by the Scientific Council and the Rector of the medical university in Ukraine.
The individual program of specialization included the following theoretical and practical aspects:
- History of tuberculosis.
- Epidemiology of tuberculosis.
- Etiology and pathogenesis of tuberculosis.
- Pathomorphology of tuberculosis.
- Immune system and tuberculosis.
- Tuberculosis clinical classification.
- Tuberculosis of the respiratory organs and complicaqtions.
- Tuberculosis of bones and joints and complicaqtions.
- Tuberculosis of intestines and limphatic nodules and complicaqtions.
- Tuberculosis of urinary and genital organs and complications.
- Tuberculosis of brain meninges and central nervous system and complications.
- Tuberculosis of skin and complications.
- Tuberculosis of eyes and complications.
- Tuberculosis and other diseases.
- Diagnostics of tuberculosis in adults and children.
- Pneumonia and pleuritis.
- Chronical diseases of lungs.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Complicatiopns in pulmonology.
- Methods of examination of patients ill with tuberculosis and in pulmonology.
- Laboratory and instrumental methods of diagnostics of tuberculosis and in pulmonology.
- Diagnostics of main complications of tuberculosis and in pulmonology.
- Treatment of tuberculosis and lungs and its complications.
- Antituberculous therapy.
- Prophylasis of tuberculosis.